Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DIY Message Board

Sorry it has been so long but I actually spent some time without a computer flying around to hang out with the husband and then Thanksgiving came.

This was the first pin that I bought materials for. The only problem is that when I was inserted the glass back into the frame (it needed a good cleaning) the glass broke so I bought two frames before it worked. This is a great way to update an old frame you have packed away.

All I did was buy a $1.99 frame (or two) from Goodwill, painted it white and inserted a piece of cool scrapbook paper that matches my home. With that I have a stylish dry erase board to write my menu items, grocery list and special notes to my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...